Certified Social Media Strategist
Over the past 30+ years, I have been involved in the customer experience, for sales, customer service, technical support and the people, process and technology requirements to support engagement. I have a great deal of experience with enabling people, in operations, to be more efficient and effective, through methodologies that leverage strategy, content (digital, social), training, and experience management.
I joined Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) after a successful career as the founder of IT Enabled Services (ITESA), a consultancy focused on the globalization of the contact center experience. Prior to ITESA, I worked with Internet, Software and Telecom companies, like CosmoCom, BT, AT&T and MCI to enable clients to expand globally, while containing costs. I have extensive experience with premise and cloud based automation of contact center processes, to service and support populations in remote locations, or around the world. I have worked with Fortune 500 companies, in over forty-seven (47) countries, with thousands of individuals. My client legacy includes MCI, AT&T, BT, Apple, Etisalat, McGraw-Hill, Time -Warner, SAIC, Telechoridia, Chase, Citibank, AIG, CUNA and many others.
• Identify requirements to develop solid strategies to deliver the product;/service brand promise for contact center services, support and ongoing operation.
• Conduct RFP management, scorecard development, assessment (qualitative/quantitative), contract negotiation, KPI selection and governance across multiple vendors to generate performance.
• Apply knowledge of multiple industry sectors, markets including Telecommunications, Business Services, Financial, Publishing, Retail, Media & Entertainment.
• Conduct training and develop individuals from the call center agent, coach and executive, to better understand engagement, communication, culture, and consciousness of connection with staff, clients and shareholders for value creation.
• Analysis and In depth process design of technology architecture services to support, build and develop call center/communication networks (voice/data) to connect, profit and lower costs.
• Facilitate analysis of customer experience and satisfaction measures, adapting tools to enhance the interaction, Phone, Web, Chat, IVR, SIVR, VoIP, CTI, Call Routing, ANI, etc.
• Experienced with client programs, incorporating voice and data analysis to enhance the value of customer interaction channels, to support transactions, direct response, research, information request, sales inquiries, technical support, etc.
• Multi-cultural work in over 45 countries, with cross cultural, vertical and horizontal knowledge of public, private sectors, robust legacy of clients, vendors and associates experienced in site selection, vendor support for expansion and optimization.
• Skilled Writer, facilitator, coach, trainer and consultant on marketing, customer service, technical support and operations, to “SPOT” optimization opportunities.
• Public experience with Government and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) organizations to identify both micro and macro requirements to attract contact center and BPO investment into companies and countries, to include India, Philippines, Mexico and Jamaica.
2010 - present
2010 - present